Friday, May 29, 2009

A Visit to Doggy Daycare

Today I went to my foster mom's work. She works at a doggy daycare. Cali told me it would be fun, but when I got there, it reminded me of the scary shelter. I was very nervous and unsure, but the other dogs there seemed happy, so I eventually settled down a little. I didn't get to play with the other dogs because I haven't been neutered yet, but I had no problems when passing by them to go out to potty. Even when a scary Boxer barked at me, I didn't seem to notice. I spent some time up in the lobby and said hello to clients. I'm a little shy at first, but I warm up quickly. The rest of the time, I napped in my "cabin." Soon, I will get to play with the other dogs there.

Then, I got to visit at my friend Julian's house. I made friends with his Doberman Jett. We got to play for a while, and I really enjoyed his company. I encountered a full set of stairs at Julian's. I had no trouble running up them, but going down is a different story. I had trouble and stumbled a bit. I definitely need some practice in that department. I ate up all my dinner, and then it was time to go back home.

I am looking forward to returning to my mom's work soon, and maybe I'll get some pictures this time! I can't wait 'til I am neutered and can play with all the other dogs like I did with Jett today. Check back soon! :)

Love,
DILLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment